Life, The Universe and Small Things all covered in one friendly blog.
Remember DON'T PANIC! .

30 August, 2011

Japanese Leper in Oil

Spell checkers are great aren't they and the ones that predict what you want to type are even better.
I often complement my smart phone when it changes something for me especially when I am trying to type in an email address which is letters and numbers.

The reason I mention this is because yesterday I was searching the www for Japanese Pepermint Oil, if you don't have a bottle of it then why not, its amazing, well what I didn't notice was that the I-pad had helped me out and assumed I really meant "Japanese Leper in Oil".

The best thing is that Google found over 3million possible results. Fantastic!

Before anyone calls a human rights group I didn't order any lepers because to tell the truth they don't sound that tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment