Life, The Universe and Small Things all covered in one friendly blog.
Remember DON'T PANIC! .

15 February, 2008

Paul McCartney and Heather Mills' Divorce Hearing

And there was the judge in the court with Paul McCartney and Heather Mills trying to stay awake when after 5 days he turned to them and said
"Help! sorry but this is going Nowehere Man, Every Little Thing is being disputed and I know Baby Your a Rich Man but Ob-la-di Ob-la-da I have lost the will to go on.
I have taken more notes than a Paperback Writer but I Just Don't Understand what you want. You came here and said We Can Work It Out but quite honestly I have had enough of Searchin, Eight Days a Week. How Do You Do It, Im So Tired of What You're Doing you need to Think For Yourself otherwise I will still be hearing this case When I'm 64. There has been far Too Much Monkey Business over this.
Yesterday you said It Won't Be Long but now I’ve Got A Feeling, Things We Said Today will take us on another Long and Winding Road.
Although Its Getting Better, Do You Want to Know A Secret when I Saw Her Standing There I thought She's A Woman and She Loves You, so I have got to rule that you Let It Be. As All Things Must Pass , Please Please Me and GET OUT OF MY BLOODY COURT"

No comments:

Post a Comment