Life, The Universe and Small Things all covered in one friendly blog.
Remember DON'T PANIC! .

09 February, 2008

Love is in the Air. - Lets hold hands

Isn't it wonderful spring is already in the air and its only February.
The birds are all chirping and the bulbs are in bloom. Everywhere love is abounding.
Take for instance as I walked through the town the other afternoon. Coming towards me were a young couple evidently in love walking along hand in hand. Ahhh.
As they approached they kept holding hands taking up the whole pavement and showing no intention of letting go of each other. At the last minute I had to step off the pavement onto the road so the love birds could continue to hold hands.
It struck me how often I have to do this. But why should I.

People walking along on their own are no less susceptible to injury from passing cars on the road than a couple out together, yet often people holding hands expect everyone else to move onto the road for them.

Next time this happens to you, look up, start twitching and shout "no no not again, no no no" . I bet you get the pavement!

No comments:

Post a Comment