Life, The Universe and Small Things all covered in one friendly blog.
Remember DON'T PANIC! .

20 February, 2007

Oh come on, Blogs. What a waste of time........

Blogs, Now someone tell me what is this all about. Everyone is doing it, but why, and what does it achieve ! ?
OK, if I am off on some fab holiday or doing something really really exciting then just maybe someone might take a passing interest but who otherwise cares what I did yesterday, where I am going today, or who I had dinner with last night.
What does it matter, and who is going to read it anyway?
I really can't see the point of spending ages writing a blog that, lets face it, its unlikely to be read by anyone other than me because, to be honest, I don't actually think I do much with life that will be of interest to anyone else.
But then there is Mark, he's saying "I've got a blog look at it, why don't you start one" And I am thinking, well I don't have anything to say that would interest other people.
Then again I think maybe I will start a blog and just see what happens. I am the first to admit that I have an opinion on everything, name a subject and Ill have an opinion, well true my opinion might change the next day and will certainly differ from most people's opinion on a given subject but that's just me.
Take for example punctuation and grammar, I bet someone well educated would cringe already at my use of the comma, I just like to put one where I think it fits, and I never remember where apostrophe's go with 'S' but anyway if you are the sort of person who worries about these things then maybe its best if you read another persons Blog.
So, well here begins my Blog of observations on life, AKA the ramblings of a 40 something Englishman.
- Blimey there is even a spell checker on this Blog site - now that is a bonus for the man who had an American as his English teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment