Life, The Universe and Small Things all covered in one friendly blog.
Remember DON'T PANIC! .

24 September, 2010

Blame TWITTER

Its been ages since I posted an entry here and the reason is simple TWITTER.

Since I started Twittering it has take all my blogging time, it is so simple to add another Twitter in comparison to adding a blog entry. I know thats no excuse but thats the way it is.

Twitter is pointless, thats what makes it fun. You get a mere 140 characters including spaces and punctuation to write an entry on twitter and yet millions of people Twitter on every subject you can imagine and its not just common folk. People of all ages and walks of life Twitter from celebs to the official White House Twitter, yes even HRH the Queen although I am not so sure its not Harry logging in as his Gran.
Ill try to blog again now and then but I can't promise it depends whats going on on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment